Sunday, October 10, 2010

... thE momEnt's moment...

... 09/10/2010...
the date is the moment's moment..
.... long time when I was form 5 in school I used to ran about 100m...
but here...I just fill my boring day at the end of this week to join the sport day of UniRazak run by University at penampang sport complex...
..it's quite so funny for me because suddenly join the games and almost fainted...thank God , I have the very good metabolism to stand for it so that I will not fell and faint...since these day and the time after I ran for 400m ( 1 round )..I don't show my face anymore 'coz I can't take any longer anymore..

..even the soccer I don't want to join already even though my friends called me to join it..but refuse to go...my whole body was very pain...sLept in the bus when On the way bacK home...BTW , it's a good memories for me...I went to MEGA LONG the biggest mall and the longest maLL in penampang area...I saw so many things and including  Datuk Peter Majuntin's monument behind the MEGA LONG mall...
near it..I've read about him and knows about the history...
he was a such kind of noble person during his life and I proud because he was a sabahan leader long time ago and was led sabah until the independency ..
but , unfortunately he died at the plane crash near sembuLan during heading to Kuala Lumpur..
He  and few leaders were with him and also victims at the plane crash...
..end of that story..
me and friend went out and walked around donggongon area and having fun with so many things after I ran for 400m....
...there was so great saturday ever...
I ran at the complex just having fun with friends and gain more experience...
... after the day onward
I cannot move my body as usual because of my muscle quite so tired and trained suddenly .. I ran without any practice....thank God ..no faint..
... afTer that , we went to kK terminal for heading kk to move back hoMe..and because of too tired I just slept unconscious in bus until kk terminal .Went there , I just go to the other bus heading clinic luyang/UniRazak and reach home.
..at home I am quite so tired until I did not do my house work which is cooking and leading the prayer meeting. I felt guilty for that , btw ,  they understand me.Thank God for giving me such kind of  friends.God bless them abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment