Friday, August 27, 2010

boRing...weLL..it's mE...

..LOL..life is cheerful and beatiful made..it is so fun..hoho...there got class , house work , maybe on the future I will have my assignment soon , go to work , serving the Lord , and doing all stuff , ..waw...it is what we call life responsible...ahaha..ong boroson...kunun la....I love sometimes facing the busy life but not the busy body one .. I used to work my body as well because I love it ... ahaha...getting tired ,  frustrated , stressed and so on. sometimes I like it so much but sometime I hate to be in that place..ahaha...ada ka...anyway .. I have to practice my faith and try the new thing every single day in my life so that I can gain more knowledge....heaheha...get out from the comfort zone is much better for me..so that we know tha level of our faith or our knowledge where we can survive with it...
ahahha...it is my daily life...I am normal and used to be like that la...never be perfect but always have commitment when I do something even though I got so tired...exhausted...ahaha...there was one day when I cannot move my body as usual..ahaha...when I remember it i felt it was so funny .. takut mati uda..ahahha....what I need to do is just take some time to relax and  some rest in physically..kos it was so exhausted...huhu...
life schedule is fun but I don't like that my schedule controlling me .. I am the one who created them then I got my authority in it...ahaha...whatever I do , I 'll do it according the schedule but with my own skills and flexibility...ehehe...watch out guYZ...life is challenges..you must stand on it..count on it...ahahha...

No comments:

Post a Comment