Friday, August 27, 2010

thIngs caNnot stAnd...

..well..honestly...sometimes I feel like so alone , nobody's care , rejected , useless in everything.I dunno la what the future hold about me...still wondering...quite so tired in dissapointing , suffering , commented , it is like all I do is all wrong and all those peoples surround me is totally correct.I still dunNo until when I can stand this temptation...wanna be the best but I have to beat the less also...waw...mati pun susah , hidup pun lagi la susah...so I got no choice..life must be goes on no matter what happen...


I love my self , I love God as He loves me , I love my family as well and all my friends surround me....waw....as the things goes up and down and I become older I still don't have the heart of ready to be an adult .... I just can't be an adult..but what I can do fot it...time will pass faster ... I am quite so tired , exhausted , loveless , useless , undependtion ... aaarrggHHH...!!!..so many la...LOL...what la this life...God is still exist .... amen..I still cannot understand the life...once I talk about something all peoples laughed at me..so nonsense..ahahha...this is .. for me the real temptation...my question about my self is..until when I can stand on this life storm...I  tired of everything .. being someone is quite so hard and complicated , it killing me..waw...
.... tired..indescribable...it is more than words I can say...ahaahha..I know that when we get trouble in life we cannot be sad at all..honestly it is true..but how long it could be...until when the pain will suffer us...???...waww...at least I can rest totally la...waw..it's banging me up...there are so many lesson in human natural life beyond any tragedy , accident , and so on but why there still no repentation among the crowd...LOL...so many things...just get relax saja...no special ... only sin that we can bear if we live alone without God...tiRed..but enjoy...that we call pure life....

No comments:

Post a Comment