Wednesday, August 25, 2010

..entah la....

..... wat ever in this world we've faced ... it is used to pressing us even I got so tired to face it...huhu...used to be like that la...the real life of the world and as I grows up I saw peoples surround me there got so many thing that I couldn't stand ... it is because there are so many life diversity and human natural habitual .... hohooho....if could turn back the time to my childhood or my primary school..hohoho...how happy I am...^_^..but I got no authority for that...well...huhu...

....it is me...recently...hoho..facing the challenging life...LOL...
... fight for the life....anyway .. now I am reading book 'your best life now'...it is so inspirational book ever..giving me spirit of confidence to gain the dream as well....knowing that through me I can do something that other peoples can't or unable to do...but with God strength la...ahah...I like to be different and keeping silent sometimes for some reasons..LOL....my friends asking me about me..ahaha..' freddy ,  why I couldn't understanding you , your character is like the weather , there got heavy rain , suddenly sun shine .... ahaha....so weird..'..
ahahha...that was a toughes question ever .. I just answer .... I also couldn't understand my self , how can I answer your question ,...huiahuaua....funny the movie betul..^_^...LOL...dude...all thing go through for some reasons...
... we don't know what the future hold...ahahha...whatever happens .. happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment